Hi guys! Currently, I got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Renee, so thank you Renee ❤ You can go and check out her blog. Ok so here is the rules…
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Which genre, like in books and movies do you prefer?
I love detective and romantic books (I love reading boylove novel, Sh!!, don’t let my mom know)
- How much do you rate Renee blog of 10?XD(Be honest though)
- If you were the opposite gender for one day, what would be the first thing you would do XD?
Scream my lungs out
- What do you do more, some activities, or use your phone, laptop, watch TV etc.?
In the summer, I use my laptop more, but in the school year, I do activities more 🙂
- You’re stuck on an island(don’t worry no COVID-19 XD). List three things you would want to have with you.
- Which is the place you hate the most?
- What is your favourite song?(if you have more than one, list some of them, or better, all)
You of yesterday (Son Tung MTP)
- What are your opinions about the songs adapted from COVID-19?
I heard “Ghen Cô Vy” (the washing hand song) of Vietnam and I really like it due to its catchy melody and interesting dance!
- If you could go back in time only once, which time/event would you go back to?
Summer of grade 8
- Which is the app in your phone that you use the most?
- Are you vegetarian or eggtarian(sorry if spelling is wrong XD) or non-vegetarian or vegan?
- What’s something you really resent paying for?
- What would a world populated by clones of you be like?
- Do you think that aliens exist?
- What are you currently worried about?
- Where are some unusual places you’ve been?
- When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
- What are some red flags to watch out for in daily life?
- What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
- When you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about?
- How would your country change if everyone, regardless of age, could vote?
- What do you want to say to your readers?
Thank you for reading, sweet dream! ❤