WELCOME TO ARYS WORLD!
Where you find life inspiration
🌹Welcome to my blog! I am Hong Anh, you can call me Arys. This website is created because I want to share my stories, thoughts, and life experiences for you, my beloved reader, with the hope that through my blogs, you can find a sympathy in soul, an inspiration to continue striving in life, and the most importantly – a friend.
🌹In Arystelling blog, you will find some sharing about my studying tips, my stories and life lessons that I learned from them. I always love hearing your thoughts, so please leave a comment in the comment sections so I can reply and know your feeling.
🌹And now, what are you waiting for? Just click on the category that you interested in and discovered what intriguing thing I am about to tell you!
“Work hard, play hard, love yourself, and enjoy life!”ARYS
If you like my posts and want to read more from me, please click the follow button and I really appreciate your support! ❤
- 10 Things You Should Do in your free time!Staying home, working and studying online for a long time maybe boring, so finding something for entertaining and improving ourselves is important. In this post, I will share 10 things you should do at home in your free time besides working and studying. Trust me, I did all of them and felt really productive and happy. So let’s get started! 1. Plan your day: Staying …
- How does it feels when doing volunteer work?There are many ways to contribute your small part to help other unprivileged people. Personally, I believe that everyone has a moral responsibility to do others a favor, which is an indication of give and take. Only by lending others a hand when they need us can we expect something in return. The experience of helping others made me feel at peace and more useful in life. …
- Happy Vietnamese National Day!Hello, I should have post this earlier but today I am kinda busy so until late night I can write a post about my country independence day – 2/9 and what did I do on this special day. “Vietnamese National Day is observed on 2 September, commemorating President Hồ Chí Minh reading the Declarations of independence of Vietnam at Ba Đình Square in Hanoi on 2 September 1945. “ …
- Being a delegate of International Vietnamese Model Untied NationThe first time I stayed in the position of a representative for the whole country and speak not only for its benefits but also for building a better world ❤ Note: If you do not know what is MUN yet, you can read this short article to understand: https://bestdelegate.com/what-is-model-united-nations/# That was the very first time I joined in a Model United Nation conference, so I was …
- Arys Summer Day Diary🌈Before getting ready for a school year full of stress (and memories with friends and teachers), I want to tell you about how usually a day in my summer goes, so let’s go with me! ❤